ANIJIE GLOBAL GENDER AND CLIMATE CONFERENCE 2022
Anijie Global Foundation is now accepting applications for the Gender and Climate Conference 2022
Are you a passionate Citizen about Climate Action, Gender Equality aged between 18 to 35 with a resolve to make an impact and solve global priorities? Then you are welcome to apply to attend our 2022 conference; see more below.
We aim to unite 50 delegates, including Government Representatives, Policymakers, NGOs, Youth Activists, Private Sector and Climate & Gender Equality Fora stakeholders to dialogue and address the theme: Achieving Climate Goals through Gender and Social Equity: The Role of Youth in Ghana and implementing Sustainable Development Goals.
Date: Saturday, 26th November 2022
Venue: Ghana Innovation Hub
Time: 10:00 am GMT
This project aims to translate the relationship between gender equality and the role of the youth in achieving climate goals and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), focusing on Goals 4, 5 & 13; Quality Education, Gender Equality and Climate Action.
The aim is to understand through a panel discussion the disparity of gender in achieving climate change and coming up with solutions and actions to implement as a youth to support climate action in Ghana.
Anijie Global Foundation is an NGO that creates an enabling environment for the socio-economic empowerment of women, youth and children towards global priorities, thus the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Agenda 2030 and the garnering commitments towards the realisation of Agenda 2063, “The Africa We Want”.
The organisation set out to improve the quality of life through appropriate and sustainable interventions and initiatives and co-creating solutions to address the SDGs with a focus on Quality Education, Gender Equality,
Climate Action, Reduced Inequality and Partnership for the Global goals for development.
Should you require further details, kindly contact our Programmes Director, Mr Emmanuel Ehun- Addo on
+233 (0) 27 679 8651/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All 50 delegates will have the cost of the conference fee covered.
• Networking opportunity with Likeminds, Government Representatives, Policymakers, NGOs, Youth Activists, Private Sector and Climate & Gender Equality Fora stakeholders.
• Candidates must be 18-35 years of age;
• Candidates must be self-motivated and interested in taking climate action or theme.
• Candidates must be Government Representatives, Policymakers, NGOs, Youth Activists, Private Sector or in the Climate & Gender Equality Fora
• Candidates must be able to read, listen and communicate in English
• Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply
• Candidates from all genders and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply